Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE MONSTER RACOON IN THE WOODS

It was a beautiful spring afternoon and I found myself on a walk in our woods when I spotted something move up ahead of me on the trail. It was a HUGE racoon! I made some noise to alert it of my presence. I thought it would turn and run away but to my horror it lowered it's head and came straight at me! I had goosebumps from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head! I managed to snap this picture as I turned and hurriedly headed for home.

2 comments:

haru said...

hey there! I just clicked the "next blog" on blogger's navbar and your blog appeared!
wonderful pics, must be funny living in the country!!! ^___^

sorry appearing from nothing to your blog, it's just that i really liked it :))
bye!

Elli said...

I had the same experience as haru - clicked Next Blog and landed on this wonderful page of photos! I LOVE blogs with photos! I have a Canon Rebel XT, and I love it! Have a great day! And happy blogging!